NEW CLIENT SPECIAL – ONLY $150
3 one-on-one Pilates sessions!
(New clients only – one time offer. Regular price $210)
Apparatus Pilates Studio in Pasadena:
Pilates is designed to build flexibility, strength, endurance, and coordination without adding muscle bulk. It increases circulation and helps to sculpt the body and strengthen the body’s “core” or “powerhouse” region (abdominal and lower back).
Our Pilates studio has the following apparatus: Reformers, Cadillacs, Wunda Chair, Avalon Chair, Ladder Barrel and Spine Corrector.
Pricing for training on Pilates apparatus
All our Pilates sessions are one hour.
Note: We require that you take the 3 private Pilates sessions before you can join the small group sessions.
$70 – One single private session. Note: First time clients can buy 3 private classes for just $150 ($50 per class)
$65 – buy 10 sessions(private) in advance for $650.00 ($65 a session)
$45 – for savings share a session with a partner (2 people):Buy 10 in advance and each pay $450.00 ($45 a session)
$35 – buy 10 sessions of semi-personal (small group) sessions in advance for $300 ($35 a session, per person)
CALL: (626) 799-7243 or TEXT: (626) 840-7205
Benefits of Pilates:
- Safe and effective way to stretch, strengthen and streamline your body
- Emphasizes the uniform development of all muscle groups and does not build bulk
- Flexibility, circulation and skeletal alignment
- Core strength and stability in the abdominal area
- Relieves stress and back pain
- Improves coordination and balance
- Heighten mind-body awareness
- Longer leaner muscles
- Enhances athletic performance
- Does not stress your joints and helps you avoid injuries
- Increases your confidence and self-esteem
- Joseph H. Pilates, the founder of the Pilates exercise method, was born in Germany. As a child he was frail, living with asthma in addition to other childhood conditions. To build his body and grow stronger, he took up several different sports, eventually becoming an accomplished athlete. As a nurse in Great Britain during World War I, he designed exercise methods and equipment for immobilized patients and soldiers. In addition to his equipment, Pilates developed a series of mat exercises that focus on the torso. He based these on various exercise methods from around the world, among them the mind-body formats of yoga and Chinese martial arts.